For over 10 years, Research Diets has been adding PLX compounds into our purified diets for researchers around the world. Most researchers prefer adding the compound into our OpenSource Purified Diets because of the nutritional stability (1) and...
The ease of modifying purified diets, with amino acids as the protein source, allowed to make such formulations that could be used in lieu of complex procedures like myeloablation and could make the process of HSCs engraftment an easy procedure in rodents.Read more
Research Diets’ own Dr. Laura Griffin publishes paper showing that use of genetically diverse mouse strains may help translatability to humans
Despite evidence suggesting that natural products protect against obesity and metabolic syndrome in cell culture and animal models, results oftentimes do not translate in human clinical trials. One possible explanation for this finding is the...
An interesting publication using NASH diets ...
A Translational Mouse Model for NASH with Advanced Fibrosis and Atherosclerosis Expressing Key Pathways of Human Pathology
Anita M. van den Hoek 1,*, Lars Verschuren 2, Nicole Worms 1, Anita van...
Targeted Nutrient Modifications in Purified Diets Differentially Affect Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Metabolic Disease Development in Rodent Models
Sridhar Radhakrishnan, Jia-Yu Ke, Michael A Pellizzon
Current Developments in Nutrition, Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2020
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a complex spectrum of disorders ranging from simple benign steatosis to more...
Michael A Pellizzon and Matthew R Ricci
Research Diets, Inc, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
The reproducibility of experimental data is challenged by many factors in both clinical and preclinical research. In preclinical studies, several factors...
Here’s a link to a recent Time magazine article on the microbiome:
It references work by our customer, Krzysztof Czaja.Read more
In a landmark paper published in Cell Metabolism in September of 2018, John Speakman, (with joint appointments at University of Aberdeen and the Chinese Academy of Sciences) et al., studied the effects of 29 different diets that varied in...
- We can prepare your diet with PLX5622
- Job Opportunity: Scientist/Project Manager
- Hematopoietic stem cell maintenance requires branched chain amino-acids.
- Research Diets’ own Dr. Laura Griffin publishes paper showing that use of genetically diverse mouse strains may help translatability to humans
- Publication: A Translational Mouse Model for NASH
- Targeted Nutrient Modifications in Purified Diets Differentially Affect Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Metabolic Disease Development in Rodent Models
- Choice of Laboratory Rodent Diet May Confound Data Interpretation and Reproducibility
- Mycotoxins and Endotoxin Content Vary Between Different Batches of Grain-Based Diets
- Diet is important in changing the microbiome
- The biggest study that's been done in mouse nutrition in 50 years by John Speakman, PhD