This important question will be addressed at a special session during NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE, June 9, 2021 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM EDT. Michael A. Pellizzon, PhD from Research Diets, Inc. is presenting.Read more
For over 10 years, Research Diets has been adding PLX compounds into our purified diets for researchers around the world. Most researchers prefer adding the compound into our OpenSource Purified Diets because of the nutritional stability (1) and...
The ease of modifying purified diets, with amino acids as the protein source, allowed to make such formulations that could be used in lieu of complex procedures like myeloablation and could make the process of HSCs engraftment an easy procedure in rodents.Read more
Research Diets’ own Dr. Laura Griffin publishes paper showing that use of genetically diverse mouse strains may help translatability to humans
Despite evidence suggesting that natural products protect against obesity and metabolic syndrome in cell culture and animal models, results oftentimes do not translate in human clinical trials. One possible explanation for this finding is the...
An interesting publication using NASH diets ...
A Translational Mouse Model for NASH with Advanced Fibrosis and Atherosclerosis Expressing Key Pathways of Human Pathology
Anita M. van den Hoek 1,*, Lars Verschuren 2, Nicole Worms 1, Anita van...
Targeted Nutrient Modifications in Purified Diets Differentially Affect Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Metabolic Disease Development in Rodent Models
Sridhar Radhakrishnan, Jia-Yu Ke, Michael A Pellizzon
Current Developments in Nutrition, Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2020
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a complex spectrum of disorders ranging from simple benign steatosis to more...
Here’s a link to a recent Time magazine article on the microbiome:
It references work by our customer, Krzysztof Czaja.Read more
In last month’s Nature Medicine, Dan Engber wrote a nice article about the efforts to standardize high-fat diets to make rodents obese, and the pitfalls of a ‘one diet fits all’ approach. He also points out the lack of attention that is generally...
- Is It Time to Revise the AIN-93 Rodent Diet Formulas?
- We can prepare your diet with PLX5622
- Hematopoietic stem cell maintenance requires branched chain amino-acids.
- Research Diets’ own Dr. Laura Griffin publishes paper showing that use of genetically diverse mouse strains may help translatability to humans
- Publication: A Translational Mouse Model for NASH
- Targeted Nutrient Modifications in Purified Diets Differentially Affect Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Metabolic Disease Development in Rodent Models
- Mycotoxins and Endotoxin Content Vary Between Different Batches of Grain-Based Diets
- Diet is important in changing the microbiome
- Research Diets scientist quoted in Nature article
- Fiber Is Good for You. Now Scientists May Know Why.