Research Diets Inc. is the largest manufacturer of purified laboratory animal diets for researchers worldwide. We are now interviewing individuals with an advanced degree (Master’s or PhD) in the Life Sciences for the position of Scientist/Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have a background in nutrition and pre-clinical animal research as well as strong communication skills (both written and oral).
Job responsibilities include:
• Formulate custom purified diets for a wide range of specific research goals. Formulas are developed from a combination of conversations with the researcher, the scientific literature and our own expertise.
• Provide support and technical assistance for researchers about our products and general diet-induced phenotype questions.
• Review scientific literature to stay current in various diet-induced phenotypes and identify trends in animal models of human disease for new product development.
• Represent the company at scientific conferences both in our exhibition booth as well as at posters and talks.
• Write reviews and blog posts on the effects of diet-driven phenotypes.
• Visit clients or potential customers with PowerPoint presentations regarding the importance of diet choice in animal research.
• Present scientific data at annual conferences (oral presentations or posters).
• Develop collaborations with academic or industry researchers to design diet related studies in an effort to generate data for diet sales.
Please contact Michael Pellizzon at firstname.lastname@example.org.